Hi Darcy, Adam,

Intangible Heritage is an interesting idea and something that we in the
heritage community in the EU are increasingly wanting to record. So it would be
great if you could produce a graph that we could all use.

However, there is a possible problem. My understanding of the CRM is that it
was intended for documenting real world things. Intangible heritage is by its
very intangible.

I’ve sent a message to the Gods of the CRM who I hope will be able to advise us
as to a) whether the CRM can represent Intangible heritage and, if not, b) do
they know of an ontology that can.

Phil

Phil Carlisle
Data Standards Supervisor