Hi Bojan,

Unfortunately, as things currently stand, the short answer is that you’ll have
to wait for v4 for that kind of functionality as a ready-built part of arches.

That said, if you or any other member of the community wants to spearhead an
effort create that functionality in v3, I (and other Farallon team members) may
be able to provide some advice to help push things along.

Also, you may be able to benefit from other users’ experience with this issue.
For example, this thread's
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/archesproject/jennings/archesproject/pVwATcQTvHI/iqiqFafnCwAJ)
 resolution included a (imperfect, but workable) workaround that involved using
the built-in csv export and manipulating the resulting flat file into .arches
data.

Best of luck,
Adam

--