Greetings to all in the Arches community!

It might be worth your while taking a minute to check out our latest blog
with details of the many exciting new features to be *released in Arches
v4 in 2016. *

http://archesproject.org/arches-v4-a-data-collection-app-and-much-much-more/

It is, in fact, largely due to the work that many of you have done in
implementing Arches and contributing back to the community that we were
able to secure support for this significant amount of further development
and enhancements to the system that will ultimately benefit everyone.

So, thanks to you!!

Here's hoping that this sneak peek makes you as eager for Version 4 as we
are.

Best,

Alison