HI Joel and Alexei, it seems you might actually be able to do this (maybe
not right now, but eventually) though it would be tricky.  Here's a (very)
new project <https://github.com/Miserlou/django-zappa>aimed deploying
django on Lamda, and here's a little bit more
<https://www.reddit.com/r/django/comments/44r55j/announcing_djangozappa_serverless_django_on_aws/>information.
You'd have to place your postgres db on AWS RDS, but it looks like that
Zappa project doesn't support postgres yet (you can see here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUrbPN0xc8&feature=youtu.be>at 12:00 that
he chooses a MySQL db). Also, I didn't know it before, but it looks like
AWS has its own ElasticSearch
<https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-amazon-elasticsearch-service/>service,
so you could probably use that for your elasticseach instance.

Ultimately you're just distributing all of the Arches components between
various AWS services.  I think this could actually alleviate much of the
operating system/software dependency issues that we have come across.  No
idea how the costs would stack up though...

Adam