Hello ,

I am new on this arches installation using Python.

And stuck on eggs temp file issue.

So please tell me which dependencies i need to install and how to install
on godaddy shared hosting.
jhj

   - PostgreSQL relational database (version 9.3) (
   http://www.postgresql.org/download/)
   - PostGIS (version 2.x) spatial module for PostgreSQL (
   http://postgis.net/install)
   - Python (version 2.7.6 - there seem to be issues with later versions of
   python) (https://www.python.org/downloads/)
   - GEOS (http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/)

How ti install these on server and arcehs in python folder.