From: Alison Dalgity
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 1:28 AM
To: Arches Project
Subject: [Arches] Re: Install Arches Application from Ubuntu To Live
HostingServer

Greetings Sandeep. Apologies for jumping in here, but I wanted to save Adam and
Alexei the time.

I'm not sure what you mean by "CIDOC." Do you mean CIDOC, the ICOM
International Committee for Documentation (ICOM is the International Council of
Museums)?

Are you referring to the "CIDOC CRM," which is the CIDOC Conceptual Reference
Model (CRM), an ISO standard (#21127); “Information and Documentation: A
Reference Ontology for the Interchange of Cultural Heritage Information."??

If so, then yes, we do use the CIDOC CRM in Arches. For this and other
standards used in Arches, please see: http://archesproject.org/standards/

Hope that helps.
Best, Alison