I have run into an issue with the time filter in our customized
application.  On the Search page the time filter has a dropdown menu for
"Type of Date" and lists several date entities we have defined in the
views\search.py file.  This time filter works fine on the Search page.
 However, when I am trying to add a Related Resource via a Resource Form,
and I use the time filter to filter the possible resources nothing shows up
in the dropdown box.  Photos are attached.  Have poked around quite a bit
and can't figure out why there would be a difference here.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  Thanks for the help.

Andy

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IOSvuJa5sqQ/Vw_OUx-q9nI/AAAAAAAAFjE/gQBKqeM9oO4YcjuAKeBVQ2BPINxAevV4QCLcB/s1600/searchpage.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o9i5GiL-GYw/Vw_OW_41m_I/AAAAAAAAFjI/EbgNlWvPXmUZKHzMdXtG7AkwKWFw8gOFQCLcB/s1600/relatedresource.JPG>