Hi Andrea
I think this is a bug relating to the order that the terms are added. I did
find a work around but it’s so long ago I forget what it was. I did this when
creating the MENA vocabulary that you can see in the RDM on the Demo site.

Not much help I know but as it’s a bug it ought to get fixed.

Phil

Phil Carlisle
Data Standards Supervisor
Knowledge Organisation Services
Listing Information Services
Listing Group
Historic England
The Engine House
Fire Fly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EH
Tel: +44 (0)1793 414824

http://thesaurus.historicengland.org.uk/
http://www.heritagedata.org/blog/

Listing Information Services fosters an environment where colleagues are valued
for their skills and knowledge, and where communication, customer focus and
working in partnership are at the heart of everything we do.

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the
nation's list of historic buildings and places
www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL>
#ListEngland