We are adding new nodes to our already customised database and have hit a
problem. I do not have the error reports to hand. But I just wanted to check
whether anyone else knows whether you need to do anything special if you wish
to delete two modes and put in new ones. We have updated both the nodes and
edges file, simply by overwriting the names of the old names with the new ones
thus using the same ID's for new nodes. We then run the reload database command
and get the error which suggests that a key is duplicated.
I assumed that the whole database structure is dropped and then recreated from
this common so old Arches ref numbers would be irrelevant but perhaps not?
Thank you very much for any help