Hello!

So we got an Azure cloud donation from Microsoft and we are planning to
migrate our existing Arches installation from AWS to Azure, which should
happen in the next two months (in time for Arches ver. 4). Our current
setup is an EC2 instance of Ubuntu with Apache Web Server and an S3 storage
bucket for our images and files for information resources. However since I
can't download an image from AWS I will have to deploy a new Arches
implementation from scratch.

My considerations are the following:

1.) Can we export the DB and import it on a clean-slate installation?
2.) How about the S3 storage setup? If we use an Azure storage service, how
will the setup be different?
3.) We want to dockerize Arches or use an Azure container service so it'll
be easier for us to deploy several Arches implementations to local
government units and institutions.
4.) Would it be more prudent for us to wait for Arches ver. 4?  Will there
be a data migration wizard from ver. 3 to ver. 4?

If there are people here who have experience deploying Arches on Azure, I
would love to hear from them. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Joel
Philippine Heritage Map