This is good to hear!

The Theban Mapping Project, Egypt is very interested in looking at v4.0. I
would like to go to the workshop in March and I used the online
registration form to sign up but did not get a confirmation or any
indication that the registration had been received. Could you check whether
my registration was accepted?
Thank you very much,

Lucy