Hi Vencislav, the first of these errors should not be affecting anything.
It's just a warning, so you can disregard that. The second looks like
output that I've seen in the dev server console sometimes when hitting
reload or navigating to a new page before the current one has loaded. I've
never had any significant issues related to that output...

Can you open up the browser dev tools console and see if there are any
messages in there?

Maybe others have more to say about the broken pipe error.

Adam