Hi,

I'm running into an issue where certain resources are failing until I
rebuild the elasticsearch index. I'm not sure what is happening.

I'm running two arches installations and I want to be able to use a
standard install of elasticsearch so that I can better control its booting
and rebooting. I'm not sure I understand why there needs to be two
elasticsearches, but in my present setup I am running two on different
ports. Is it possible to run just one (or am I misunderstanding how
elasticsearch works)?

Any advise from people on how to improve the stability of this, so that it
doesn't have such problems.

Darcy