Hi,

Has anyone customised the HTML editor in Arches? I am hoping to add
codeview back in as we are getting a lot of extra markup which is messing
with the display. I know we can remove styles, but copy and paste these
days brings in so much markup. I'm hoping v4 has a full featured editor.

I've followed Summernote's documentation and have added the button, but it
is not working yet. I think something may be happening with how the fields
are copied into the editor when you choose to edit an item. I am
comfortable navigating the code, just unfamiliar. So if anyone has done
this, I would appreciate the help. Otherwise, I will report back on how it
all works when I sort it out.

Darcy