Hey Kepa,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm currently on fieldwork.

Check out the Readme to see how you can set up your own custom Arches
app: https://github.com/cvast/arches/tree/1650_docker_support/docker

Here is how I implemented my own custom Arches
app: https://github.com/cvast/cvast-arches
Also have a look at my entrypoint to see how I load my custom database
graphs and
concepts:
https://github.com/cvast/cvast-arches/blob/master/docker/entrypoint/cvast-entrypoint.sh

Make sure you place your own entrypoint file into the `/docker/entrypoint`
folder in the Docker container:
E.g. like I do in my Dockerfile: `COPY ./docker/entrypoint
/docker/entrypoint`

Let me know how it goes!

Vincent