Hi everyone!

We are thinking of using Arches for our database of archaeological sites
and areas. One of the database fields would also contain bibliographic
references. To avoid using plain text as the field type, is there a way of
linking an online bibliographic database system (such as Zotero or
Mendeley) with an Arches-based database? If so, which system would be best
to use for such linking?

Thanks!