Hi Hiba,

You can export your concepts and collections from the RDM screen.
You are right that this is separate from the graph export.

I'm not able at the moment to provide you with a screenshot of the right
button, but it should be pretty straightforward if you have the RDM open.

Let us know if you need any more help!

Vincent