Hi Everyone,

The Arches team is happy to announce the v4.0 release of Arches!  We're
super excited about this new version and hope you are too!
Once you have Arches installed we strongly recommend reviewing the
documentation found here: (http://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/).

If you're insalling Arches for the first time, please follow the
instructions found here:
    http://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation/
    and then here:
    http://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/initial-configuration/

If you're upgrading from v4.0b3, look for more information about upgrading
shortly.

If you have any further questions please post them to the forum and we'll
try to answer them as soon as we can.

Cheers,
The Arches Team