Hi,
is there any way to import of concepts&collections like it was in v3 (via
CSV file)? I'am migrating my project from v3 to v4 and all my data
(concepts&business data) are imported from a backend system (import files
(.csv & .arches in v3) are created via VBA scripts)). I managed to prepare
a new CSV file for importing business data, but I can not find a way of
importing data for concepts (dropdown lists) from a CSV file like it was
possible in v3. Is there any other option for importing large lists of
concepts (other than via RDF which is much more complicated to generate
than a CSV file)? Like in v3 I would like to automate the whole process of
preparing and importing all neccessary data to Arches, so manual input of
concepts via RDM is not acceptable (all changes of these lists are made in
backend system).

Thanks, Bojan