Hi Alexei,

It’s a very important feature we need to implement. What do you think about
using a keyword to filter specific resources? Would you be able to some
guidance on where you think this filter would need to be applied? We would need
to make sure that not only the reports themselves would not be visible, but
also that it wouldn’t appear in searches or on the map. I am not familiar with
the code enough to know whether there is somewhere in the methods that load the
resources that I could apply. Filter.

Darcy W. Christ
@1000camels