Hi Angela, any mention of responsiveness related to the UI in the Arches
documentation is likely just a holdover from v3. Arches v4 is designed to
be used on laptop/desktop screens, with the understanding that the separate
mobile survey app will be used to interact with Arches on phones/tablets.
That app is still in development at this time however.

I have found one mention of "responsive" in the arches4.readthedocs.io
documentation which was in the Overview section (and I'm now removing) but
could you point me to anywhere else that needs to be updated? Thanks very
much.

Adam