Hello all, I've been trying to load an Arches 4.1 project with the DISCO
package, https://github.com/archesproject/disco-data-pkg (set back to this
changeset:
https://github.com/archesproject/disco-data-pkg/tree/5ed6fa0c40ce09c53379b475da2efd0bb735aa44).

I'm able to load this fine locally (on Windows 10) but when doing so on an
Ubuntu server I get the following error:

    cursor = super(SQLUpdateCompiler, self).execute_sql(result_type)
  File
"/srv/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py",
line 894, in execute_sql
    raise original_exception
django.db.utils.DataError: invalid input syntax for type json
LINE 1: ...cec45db', "edittype" = E'tile edit', "newvalue" = E'{"feb95e...
                                                             ^
DETAIL:  Character with value 0x0a must be escaped.
CONTEXT:  JSON data, line 1: ...08b05c4c": "<p>Protected Buildings in
Lincoln</p>

Does anyone have a good way to fix this? I tried changing the read mode for
the json file from "r" to "rb"
here
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/arches/app/utils/data_management/resources/formats/archesjson.py#L59

but that made no difference.