Hi Brett,

A quick look around and I'm not seeing much, but perhaps this will work for
you https://gis.stackexchange.com/a/130358 and if not, putting build from
source commands in the dependency script seems reasonable to me at least...
One note, I *believe *that Arches will work fine with GDAL 2.x also, just
in case you find binaries for that.

Adam