Arnau,

I dont have all the details at the moment, but the basics are this:
1> you must upload the file(s) that you want to import to an accessible
location as a separate process from the import of the actual data file (join,
csv, or shp)
2> the data file that you import contains pointers to the image file(s) that
you have

This is a common question, so I’ll make a github ticket to get a more detailed
answer in the documentation or wiki as soon as feasible.

Adam