Hello,

I am new to Arches and to the group, and have been trying bravely to use
the provided documentation to answer questions, but I have hit a bit of a
snag.

I am attempting to install in a Windows Server 2012 environment.  I used
these instructions which I will call Version 1
<http://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/overview/>, and with some
finagling successfully negotiated all the steps till I got to the actual
installation of Arches.  I finally install Python 3.6.4, because I was
having trouble installing pip.  All went well from there, and I have my
virtual environment ready for Arches.  Upon issuing the command, I got this
error:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eDsLXWbgZkg/Wqr6GFXpQZI/AAAAAAAAGyM/27zbgof71GITv0WtiLUu1V2EjhpPkOBOACLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.PNG>

In researching the problem, I find there are at least three versions of the
installation documentation, with some differences that might be relevant.
Version
2 <https://arches.readthedocs.io/en/stable/requirements-and-dependencies/>
requires
bower, and Version 3