Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an S3 bucket as my tileserver cache. The settings.py
variables seem straightforward, and I believe I have them setup correctly:

TILE_CACHE_CONFIG = {
    "name": "S3",
    "bucket": "hms-tilecache",
    "access": "<access key for the AWS user with S3 access>",
    "secret": "<my secret key for the AWS user with S3 access>"
}

However, in the dev server I see this error now when trying to view the
layer

Internal Server Error: /tileserver/NOAA Precipitation/4/3/6.png
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/ENV/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line
149, in get_response
    response = self.process_exception_by_middleware(e, request)
  File "/ENV/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 147, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/arches/arches/app/views/tileserver.py", line 46, in handle_request
    config = TileStache.Config.buildConfiguration(config_dict)
  File "/ENV/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/TileStache/Config.py", line
221, in buildConfiguration
    cache = _parseConfigCache(cache_dict, dirpath)
  File "/ENV/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/TileStache/Config.py", line
333, in _parseConfigCache
    cache = _class(**kwargs)
  File "/ENV/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/TileStache/S3.py", line 75,
in __init__
    self.bucket = S3Bucket(S3Connection(access, secret), bucket)
NameError: global name 'S3Bucket' is not defined

This looks like an error with the tileserver library, not with Arches code,
so I'm wondering, has anyone set this up successfully yet? There may be
something I'm missing...

Adam