Hi Adam,

I thought this was done through a concept Value, for which you can select
'collector' from the dropdown and add the concept name as its value in the
free text field.
However, I wasn't able to make collectors not clickable, so I made this
issue a while back:

https://github.com/archesproject/arches/issues/4134

Best,
Vincent