We are aware that a number of RFPs (Requests for Proposals) have recently
been sent out for or include technical assistance in implementing Arches.
We would encourage those who are interested in responding to these types of
RFPs and who may have questions regarding the software to either post
questions to the Arches forum at: https://www.archesproject.org/forum/ or,
if the proposal is confidential, please feel free to contact us directly at
cont...@archesproject.org.  We are more than happy to answer any questions
we can.

The Arches Team

The Getty Conservation Institute, Los Angeles