A while ago we launched our Arches v4 implementation for Global Digital
Heritage, a non-profit organization in Florida that digitizes heritage
through 3D terrestrial laser scanning and other 3D and GIS techniques.

Among their projects are crusader castles in Spain and 18th century
chateaus in France, as well as museum objects from for example Greek and
Roman periods.

I added a number of viewers to the Arches reports, such as 3D HOP (3D
meshed models), Sketchfab (3D meshed models), Potree (pointclouds), Virtual
Tours (like Google Streetview) and Pannellum (360 photos).

Version 1.0.0 is now live and we're working hard on many improvements.

https://globaldigitalheritage.org

*Highlighted pages: *

Castilla-La Mancha project:
https://globaldigitalheritage.org/report/9d3160b6-fbc5-11e8-a5fb-0242c0a8d002