Hi all: We have successfully configured the thesauri and collections, which
are all displayed in alphabetical order. However we would like to change
the order in which terms appear in dropdown menus to precisely match the
order on a paper form that our group has formulated. Its possible to move
the terms around temporarily, but when the collection is closed, the terms
all revert to alphabetical order. Is there some way to change the order to
be permanently non-alphabetical? Thanks in advance for any help in this.