Hi,

We have an Arches deployment at 4.1.1, I wish to upgrade this environment to
4.4.1 (not the latest 4.4.2 release).

1)      Can you advise on the specific command to do this since ‘pip install
arches --upgrade --no-binary :all:’ will install 4.4.2

2)      Are there any other steps that I will need to take when upgrading from
4.1.1 to 4.4.1

Many thanks

Tom Shewring
GIS Systems Developer
IMT Development Centre
Historic England

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate
England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to
parks and pie shops.
Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our
newsletter<http://webmail.historicenglandservices.org.uk/k/Historic-England/historic_england_preference_centre>

views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way
nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become
publicly available. We respect your privacy and the use of your information.
Please read our full privacy
policy<https://www.historicengland.org.uk/terms/privacy-cookies/> for more
information.