Hi all,

We're hoping to add labels to the resource layers that appear on the map by
default. In our case, with different site boundary polygons we'd like for
people to know what the name of the site is without having to hover
over/click/zoom in on the feature. I assume this can be done with the
mapbox style advanced editing on the resource layer (in the map layer
manager), but it seems like other people may have tried it out already so I
thought I'd ask here first.

Adam