I am excited to announce that Getty Digital is seeking an experienced and
dynamic technical project manager to serve as the application owner of our
internal instances of Arches and manage related projects.  This is an
excellent opportunity to work closely with technical and content-focused
teams across the organization, including semantic engineers, software
developers, infrastructure staff, librarians, archivists, and subject
matter experts, as well as being part of this open-source community.

Details can be found at:
https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3579/it-project-manager/job

Best,
Lily

*Lily Pregill*, Systems Architect | The J. Paul Getty Trust | (310) 440
6394  |  getty.edu <http://www.getty.edu/>