Thanks Alison and Chris for responding so soon, it's great to know that
advice is at hand as we take our first baby-steps with configuring Arches.

At the moment it's largely the mechanics of how I use branches to link
resource models - I just can't seem to figure that bit, though I imagine
it's an easy thing to do - Alison, I'll wait to hear from the team your end
on this once the holidays are over.

Chris, that's really good to hear that HE is basing some of its resource
models on MIDAS - how best might I discuss this with Phil (who I've met
briefly)?  I wonder whether Phil and I could schedule a very quick Zoom
call this week where I can share my Arches Designer screen and he could
give me some pointers?  The drive here is to start editing our records in
Arches in late Sep, so as you can tell, I'm keen to get us at least able to
populate some of the MIDAS Information Groups as resource models on Arches,
and build from there.  Baby-steps as I say...

Thanks again both,

Jude.