Thanks Angela, that''s worked.  The only thing I can't figure is how to
select my Account in setting my own permissions - my Account name doesn't
appear in the 'Select a Group/Account...' dropdown.  As there's only 3
currently in the team I want to set permissions by Account, including my
own.  Just while I figure out the Groups we want.

Cheers again, very helpful, Jude.