Hello Arches Forum members,

Currently, there are two Arches-related job opportunities currently listed
on the Arches Job and Bids <https://www.archesproject.org/bids-jobs/> page:

1. Research Associate in GIS, Remote Sensing and Survey Training
Coordinator South Asia <http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/26952/> - University
of Cambridge, McDonald Institute for Archeological Research
    (Application closing date:  October 15, 2020)

2. Mariner Data Analyst
<https://historicengland.org.uk/about/jobs/vacancies/job/?title=Mariner+Data+Analyst+&ref=9781>

- Historic England
    (Application closing date:  October 18, 2020)

Do you know of any open or upcoming Arches-related job opportunities?
 Please let us know!  We are happy to announce it on the Arches project
website and on our social media channels.

Best,

Alina
Arches Project Team