Hello,

I am adding some layers to my arches project, I have added some samples
using geoserver using postgis as WMS services.
I would like to have the same layer but having the capability of popup
information from each feature.

I have tried to add it by using the example and adding it following this
instructions in arches documentation
<https://arches.readthedocs.io/en/stable/creating-new-map-layers/>, but I
am missing something and is not working, I have tried with the samples
provided in arches-4-example
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches4-example-pkg/tree/master/map_layers/tile_server/overlays/vector_example>
 for
vector examples, but still something I am missing.

I run the SQL query for the table poly_testing and to add the source I have
tried both way, adding directly the source to django administration and the
layer ()

[image: Screenshot from 2020-10-22 12-33-52.png]

[image: Screenshot from 2020-10-22 12-33-34.png]

And also running the scrypt from the same folder where the
poly_testing.json and meta.json are located :

python  manage.py packages -o add_mapbox_layer -j  poly_testing.json -n
"poly_testing"

NExt step I will try is to customize map popup.

Than you very much in advance.

Best