Thanks Markus,

I'm glad you got things working. I'm not sure what went wrong with your JS
dependency installation. Can you confirm that you ran `yarn install` from
the directory with your package.json file rather than the one with
manage.py? You probably did it correctly, but running yarn from the
manage.py directory is an easy mistake to make..

Thanks,

Cyrus

--
Cyrus Hiatt