Dear all,

The new "Our World Heritage" initiative has issued a Call for Letters of
Intention for better ways in which technology can be used to monitor World
Heritage Sites and to tell multiple narratives surrounding a WH site:

https://www.ourworldheritage.org/it_loi

Arches-based initiatives may fit the core aims of this competition especially
well: to strengthen the monitoring of World Heritage using Information
Technologies (obviously), and to enhance multiple narratives in the
interpretation and presentation of World Heritage Sites, which Arches can
support by describing relationships among resources, people, organizations,
events, etc.

Entries should be built around a specific World Heritage Site, and should
contain meaningful community involvement, in addition to their demonstration
potential.

The deadline is January 29, and there will be prizes and the opportunity for
projects to be presented at the 45th session of the World Heritage Committee
Meeting in 2022.

For disclosure, I am involved with this initiative.

Cheers,

Yiannis Avramides
Senior Program Manager, World Monuments Watch

O  +1 (646) 424-9594, ext. 224
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2412
New York, NY 10118
www.wmf.org<http://www.wmf.org/>