Hi Angela,
I assume that you're running the "python manage.py celery start"
command from your project and not from the root of the Arches code base
correct?
The command also assumes that you haven't rename your folders in your
project directory.
-Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173