Hi everyone!

We were so excited to see so many of you on today's community call. It's
also great to see that many of you are signing up to our new forum, which
is found here: https://community.archesproject.org

If you were unable to attend today's meeting, we will have a recording
available by early next week.

Please note that we will officially launch this new forum on June 1st,
2021. At that point, we will freeze this Google Group and all new posts
should be directed to the Arches Community Forum
<https://community.archesproject.org/> hosted by Discourse. If you need
help registering, please review our Getting Started page
<https://community.archesproject.org/t/getting-started-with-the-arches-community-forum/1149>

here.

We would love for you all to head over to our new forum and introduce
yourself to the rest of us in the Arches Community. You can find the
introductions thread here
<https://community.archesproject.org/t/introduce-yourself/1096>.

We thought it would also be fun for everyone to share some of the heritage
sites or places you would like to visit once we are out of lock down. You
can join in on that conversation here
<https://community.archesproject.org/t/what-heritage-sites-would-you-like-to-visit-once-you-are-out-of-lockdown/1145>
.
Let's give a shout-out to Ed Lee who kick-started the amazing Signing In
thread
<https://groups.google.com/g/archesproject/c/K8LGizXh1a0/m/TAIyXMYmwgUJ>
we've had here on the Google Groups forum since 2013! Ed, we are happy you
continue to be a member of the Arches Community and we welcome you to
sign-in on our newest introductions thread
<https://community.archesproject.org/t/introduce-yourself/1096>, as well!