Hi Azeez,

A major concern we have in Stratos is, we haven't enabled any transport
other than http and https. No one had tried this and thought this would
simply work when we enable the transport sender and receiver. Therefore, we
tried a jms sender scenario to see whether it works for tenants. Above mail
from SumedhaS describes the issues he faced and how he is able to get the
jms sending working for tenants.

We have some questions:

Is it correct to use the org.wso2.carbon.context.RequestBaseContext=true
parameter?
What it does?
Does it have any security threats?

Regards,