Hi Paul,

Touchpoint undo operation is used "only" when rolling back a failed set of
operations, Therefore we have to use another touchpoint in uninstall phase
to remove the added xml element. I have implemented a new toucpoint action(
removeXMLElement) for this. Following are the configurations which need to
be used in p2.inf

instructions.configure =
org.wso2.carbon.p2.touchpoint.addXMLElement(file:/home/shameera/Desktop/sample.xml,xpath:/configuration/Engine/Host,element:<Valve
className="org.wso2.carbon.sample.MyFile"/>); \

instructions.uninstall =
org.wso2.carbon.p2.touchpoint.removeXMLElement(file:/home/shameera/Desktop/sample.xml,xpath:/configuration/Engine/Host/Valve[@className='org.wso2.carbon.sample.MyFile']);
\

@Sameera,
I have changed touchpoint action names according to your suggestion, please
refer above example configurations.

@Sagara,
Now the P2 touchpoint part is ready to use, Please proceed with this. ts

Thanks,
Shameera.