Hi Senaka,

I am bit confused about the requirement. Which one is it?

a) Is it not to have ownership with one user, so multiple users own it so
if one user left, still document is accessible
b) Is it we want to give Read, Write, Delete permissions to users? (We had
this long time ago, did we loose that with role based mode)

Could u give an example?

--Srinath