On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Ajanthan we can fix that by extending Unified endpoints to capture that.

Yes if we want to set any SOAP header to partner service request we can set
it in bpel itself because we have partner service request as variable in
bpel.But if we want to set it in http header we need to
extent Unified endpoints.But How we are going to capture the user who
invoked the BPEL? In the Unified endpoint handler do we have access to the
information on request(which instance's partner service request and who
invoked that instance)?

--
ajanthan