Hi All,

We have started working on implementing HTTP input event adaptor for CEP.
Using this adaptor, we can send any type of message (No need to be a
defined format) to CEP for processing.
HTTP event adaptor will have the ability to forward the incoming messages
to a topic, based on the user configuration. Here, we can follow two
approaches on developing the adaptor. We are looking
for a best option based on below,

1) We can have a single http endpoint (eg :
*https://localhost:9443/message_endpoint
<https://localhost:9443/message_endpoint>*) and all the users can send
events to this specific endpoint. Here user need to set a custom header
which specifying the corresponding topic where events needs to be forwarded.

2) We can create dynamic endpoints based on the configuration given by the
user. For example if the topic is stockQuote then event adaptor can
register a dynamic endpoint like  *https://localhost:9443/endpoint/stockQuote
<https://localhost:9443/endpoint/stockQuote> *. then users can send events
to corresponding dynamic endpoint.

What would be the best option that we can follow on [1] & [2]. Appreciate
your ideas..

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan

--