On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Shariq Muhammed <sha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
> kishant...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, we don't need to separately say "service-stubs", it should be under
>> the components level as just another component.
>>

> Initially we extracted out the service stubs because it doesn't change
> frequently. So we can reduce the build time because we don't need to do
> wsdl2java in each build cycle. Looks like we are going to add it back?

The situation is different than earlier. If we look at the current proposed
approach, we will not be building the components, which, in most case, are
not directly related to what we work on. They will get built separately and
deployed to the maven repo and the other components which are depending on
will be using them. This way the build time will be greatly reduced.

Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*