Hi Prabath,

1. Can't we use the implicit  grant type instead of *Authorization code . *

   - *Authorization Code* for apps running on a web
server<http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2012/07/29/1/oauth2-simplified#web-server-apps>
   - *Implicit* for
browser-based<http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2012/07/29/1/oauth2-simplified#browser-based-apps>
    or mobile
apps<http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2012/07/29/1/oauth2-simplified#mobile-apps>

Any reason why it can't be used.
Is that because we use a proxy app and client app ?

2. Also can't we eliminate the use of web view. Rather use direct calls  ?

3. Also can we have a custom grant type for mobile application , so that
same level of security is achieved ?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Chan <duli...@wso2.com> wrote:

> IMO we don't revoke mobile app's Consumer key and Consumer secret but
> revokes the Access token of a user. Next step for this integration is to
> map access tokens that have been issued for devices. With this integration
> EMM can revoke access of a mobile device from enterprise resources (APIs)
> completely by coordinating with IS.
>
> Cheers~
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Suresh Attanayaka <sur...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Manjula,
>>
>> Let me answer inline,
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Manjula Rathnayake <manju...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> How do we store client secret and access tokens in mobile application?
>>> Have we encrypted the client secret?
>>>
>> We can let the mobile app developer to implement his own mechanism for
>> this, or if we are supporting this at the SDK, we can use a password to
>> encrypt the client secrete.
>>
>> In case of mobile device is lost, how do we remove the mobile application
>>> subscription from OAuth server without affecting to other mobile devices
>>> which uses same application? Do we generate the applicationId together with
>>> a unique mobile Id?
>>>

>> User can always revoke the tokens issued for the application. We can let
>> each application to have its own client-key, client-secrete as well using
>> dynamic client registration.
>>

>>> Is the mobile IDP app code signed by a trusted cert? How does the trust
>>> relationship works with mobile IDP and WSO2IS?
>>>

>> WSO2IS does not have to trust the proxy IDP in the mobile. IS will always
>> validate client-key, client-secrete and will check user authentication at
>> logins.
>>

>>> thank you.

>>> Manjula Rathnayaka
>>> Software Engineer
>>> WSO2, Inc.
>>> Mobile:+94 77 743 1987

>> Suresh Attanayake
>> Senior Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
>> Blog : http://sureshatt.blogspot.com/
>> Web : http://www.ssoarcade.com/
>> Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IdentityWorld
>> Twitter : https://twitter.com/sureshatt
>> LinkedIn : http://lk.linkedin.com/in/sureshatt
>> Mobile : +94755012060
>> Mobile : +016166171172

> Chan (Dulitha Wijewantha)
> Software Engineer - Mobile Development
> WSO2Mobile
> Lean.Enterprise.Mobileware
>  * ~Email       duli...@wso2.com <duli...@wso2mobile.com>*
> *  ~Mobile     +94712112165 <%2B94712112165>*
> *  ~Website   dulitha.me <http://dulitha.me>*
> *  ~Twitter     @dulitharw <https://twitter.com/dulitharw>*
>   *~SO     @chan <http://stackoverflow.com/users/813471/chan>*

*Shanmugarajah (Shan)*
Director Architecture, Enterprise Mobility
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
Email: s...@wso2.com
Mobile : +94777748260
Blog: http://shanfour.blogspot.com