On 17 March 2014 15:34, andresgomez92 <andresgome...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lasantha,
>
> Is there anything new about this?

Hi Andrés,

Thanks for the interest!.. :-)

I've done some modifications and you can find the code from [1]. To run it,
you need to build and copy the jar to
<CEP_HOME>/repository/components/dropins. You would also need the storm
dependencies. I currently use all the jars inside the lib folder of a storm
binary, copied inside <CEP_HOME>/repository/components/lib as dependencies,
for convenience.

This component reads the exact same execution plan that is used by CEP and
builds a topology based on Siddhi spouts and Siddhi bolts. It runs in local
mode. Also you would need to remove the event-processor core components
(org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core, org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.admin,
org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.stub, org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.ui)
from a standard CEP pack since it would also try to read the same
configuration and lead to conflicts.

You would have to use CEP 3.1.0 alpha pack [2] or upgrade the Siddhi
version in a CEP 3.0.0 pack since some API changes are needed in Siddhi for
Storm integration.

This is still at POC level, but do try out if you have time. Your comments,
feedback is most welcome.

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/branches/turing/components/event-processor/org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.storm/1.0.0/
[2]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/people/mohan/CEP_3.1.0_Alpha/wso2cep-3.1.0.zip

Thanks,
Lasantha

> Thanks!
>
> Andrés

*Lasantha Fernando*
Software Engineer - Data Technologies Team
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com

email: lasan...@wso2.com
mobile: (+94) 71 5247551