Hi Samisa,

As I mentioned above, there is no specific API for Gmail. Therefore, I am
going to use the "java-gmail-imap" library given in [1].
The Operations which I have listed out in the above mail can be implemented
using the "java-gmail-imap" library.

I planned only for 7 operations to fit into the given time frame.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/java-gmail-imap/

Regards,
Sewwandi

--